by Steve Hall [ digitect(at)dancingpaper.com ]
Documents of Interest
- AllemaengelChurchRecords.pdf (0.5 Mb) -- Excerpts of the Allemaengel or Albany Luthern Church, also called New Jerusalem, Albany Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania, as transcribed by William J. Hinke, September 1938.
- AnthonyAnnaH-WidowDecForPension.gif (24 Kb)
- FriedensUnionChurchRecords.pdf (1.5 Mb) -- Excerpts from the Church Record of the Friedens Union Church, Albany Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania. Unreferenced, but maybe by William J. Hinke.
- Hall-Annie-E_MarriageCertificate.jpg (2.6 Kb) -- Marriage of Annie E. Hall and George E. Aldrich on 30 August 1892. (From Peggy Kieffer.)
- Hall-BenjaminFranklin_AppForMarriage.gif (15.8 Kb) -- Application for Marriage License by Benjamin Franklin Hall, of Perry County, Pennsylvania, in Gettysburg, Adams County, Pennsylvania on 20 October 1894.
- Hall-BenjaminFranklin_MarriageLicense.gif (13.7 Kb)
- Hall-BF_Will-1901.txt (5.6 Kb) -- Will of Benjamin Franklin Hall, Perry County, Pennsylvania. Executed 30 July 1901.
- Hall-Catharine.png (303.9 Kb) -- Offical statement of known "fornication" by the late Catharine Hall with unknown person, November 1828.
- Halle-GeorgeCaspar_StAndrew-passenger-signature.png (100.7 Kb) -- Signature of George Caspar Halle (actually his "X" mark, meaning a scribe wrote his name since he couldn't write) upon immigration to Philadelphia 2 Oct 1741 on the St. Andrew, from Rotterdam.
- Hall-George_EstateDivision.txt (8.6 Kb) -- Transcript of the scanned PDF below.
- Hall-George_Estate.pdf (2.9 Mb) -- 27 pages of estate papers for the late George Hall, intestate, Berks County, Pennsylvania, 1776.
- Hall-George_known-facts.txt (9 Kb) -- Research summary for George Hall.
- Hall-GeorgeR_military-records.pdf (5.9 Mb) -- Military records of George R. Hall, 1864-1915. George born in Pennsylvania, lived in Tabor, Iowa.
- Hall-Henry_Will-1889.pdf (6.9 Mb) -- Last will and testament of Henry Hall, of Saville Township, Perry County, Pennsylvania, executed 17 August 1889
- Hall-JamesC_Will-1898.txt (1.9 Kb) -- Will of James C. Hall of Millerstown, Perry County, Pennsylvania, executed on 24 February 1903.
- Hall-JohnJr_Will-1862.txt (4.8 Kb) -- Will of John Hall (Jr.) of Saville Township, Perry County, Pennsylvania on 6 October 1862.
- Hall-JohnSenr_Will-1836.txt (4.4 Kb) -- Will of John Hall Senr. (Yohanes Haal) of Saville Township, Perry County, Pennsylvania, executed on 13 April 1836.
- Hall-Peter_known-facts.txt (1.4 Kb) -- Research summary for Peter Hall.
- Hall-Susannah-Hench_Obit.pdf (1.4 Kb) -- Two obituaries of Susannah Hench Hall.
- Hall-Yohanes_known-facts.txt (3.0 Kb) -- Research summary for Yohanes Haal (John Hall, Sr.).
- Hench-book_excerpts.zip (4.7 MB) -- Excerpts from The Johannes Hench Family in America, 1981.
- migration-map.png (143.3 Kb) -- Map of current migration of the Hall family from Pennsylvania.
- Migration-West.txt (1.1 Kb) -- Research summary of Hall migrations west from Pennsylvania.
- Record Book of Daniel Schumacher, 1754-1773, The -- (Exerpts) Registers of baptisms and confirmations in Berks, Lehigh Northampton and Schuyhill counties, Pennsylvania.